Monday, June 7, 2010

Overwhelming Generosity

Yesterday, my mom and sister threw me a baby shower. The guest list was family and some wonderful friends of the family. It was a fantastic shower, and was SO nice to see people I don't see nearly enough! SOME I hadn't seen since our wedding!! How fantastic it was to catch up with them.

It is always so heart warming to feel love and support coming from the people you love most in your life regardless of how often or little you see them. The house was so full of love.

Weisbaby was also spoiled rotten at this shower! I was overwhelmed with the generous gifts that were given to us. We received some ADORABLE outfits and pajamas, some wonderful blankets, many wash clothes, hooded towels, baby soaps/shampoos, and receiving blankets, an amazing stroller, an exersaucer, a baby swing, a shopping cart cover (if you don't know what that is, google it), and some wonderful art for the nursery amongst MANY other amazing things.

Yesterday, while I was at the baby shower, ggregg set up the glider chair. Ohhh that thing is SO comfortable! I sat in it when I got home, and did not want to move. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment