Wednesday, July 17, 2013

4 months

I just got back from Maya's 4 month dr visit. She has grown 2.5 inches and gained 2 lbs 4 oz. since her 2 month appointment. (She now she weight 13.5 lbs and is 23.5 inches long)

She's following in her brother's footsteps. 85th percentile in height 35th percentile weight. ;) 

She is starting to sleep better too! More often than not, she crashes around 8 (give or take an hour) and wakes up around 5-6 USUALLY to fall back to sleep right away... or crash again around 9 for a couple of hours. Oh, and now that she can roll over, she has decided she is a belly sleeper. 

I'm not enforcing strict napping schedules with Maya. Mostly because when she's tired, she'll just fall asleep. She usually just has 30 min cat naps. But this week so far, she's giving me at least one 2 hour nap each day. 

This is nice. 

Before I know it, this summer will be over, and I'll be back to work. 

Enjoying every moment (ok... MOST moments) I have with my kids. They're simply the best. 


No comments:

Post a Comment