Monday, August 9, 2010

Spoiled Rotten Again!!

Yesterday my wonderful friends Rachel and Laura threw me a baby shower.

It amazes me, once again, just how generous people are when it comes to helping us with the new baby on the way!

My long time and amazing friend Danielle (who also photographed our wedding) has been generous enough to offer us a gift certificate for an infant photo session! You can see a few of her sessions with babies here:

Baby Ian
Baby Malcolm
Baby Emmett

We are REALLY excited to have that done!

We also received MANY amazingly cute clothes, blankets, bibs, toys, and books
a baby bath tub, towels, soaps, and creams,
a total of 13 cloth diapers, and flush-able liners to go with them,
a jolly jumper,
a booster seat with tray (which will take the place of a high chair),
a potty,
a baby carrier that both ggregg and I can use (cause the other baby carrier I have is too pretty for a man to wear),
a stuffed animal that has a white noise machine built in, and an aquarium that plays lullabies - both mount to the crib,
...and SO many more amazing and important things!!

So, if you are reading and were one of those friends who came to the baby shower, Gregg and I (and Weisbaby) can't thank you enough for your generosity and thoughtful gifts!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am way behind on your blog!
    I'm looking forward to meeting and photographing your babe. Funny, I just realized the 3 sessions you posted are all boys.

    ReplyDelete