It's all starting to hit me now. The surrealism of this pregnancy is quickly disappearing and I'm blown away that in just 2 months I'm gonna be a mom!
So much for staying 21 forever. :P
So, I am officially into my 3rd trimester, and it's certainly VERY different from my 1st and 2nd trimesters. I think I've had a pretty "typical" pregnancy thus far. The 1st trimester was full of morning sickness, 2nd trimester was a piece of cake, and the 3rd trimester is proving to be full of aches and pains. I am just about at the point of my pregnancy though, where I have just as many weeks left as I spent sick at the beginning, and I would MUCH rather take these aches and pains over the morning sickness ANY day, so I'm confident I'll get through it just fine and with a smile on my face (most of the time. :P).
Our 3D ultrasound last week was just incredible. At first Weisbaby's face was nestled into my placenta and he didn't want to move. It was a little frustrating cause just 5 minutes before we went into the room, he was kicking up a storm. A few shakes and tricks later though, he woke up and put on a show for us. We had the time of our lives watching him move around, suck his bottom lip AND his finger, grab on to the umbilical cord, and open and close his eyes.
I do believe the best part of the ultrasound was when we first saw him sucking his bottom lip in and out and moving his mouth... Gregg got so excited he commented on it and laughed - which Weisbaby actually heard and turned his head towards Gregg!
The technician made a comment once or twice about how long our baby was too. I'm not surprised. I'm super curious to know how long he'll be when he's born.
We couldn't have been happier we had this done, and have watched our dvd of the ultrasound over and over.
The office was just wonderful inside. The room we had the ultrasound done in was very comfortable, with dimmed lights, back ground music, candles lit, and SUPER friendly staff. We offer nothing but raving reviews for http://3dbaby.ca/ in Oakville.
I am sure the next 7 weeks of this pregnancy are going to FLY by. ggregg and I are milking this summer for what it's worth with weekend getaways, parties, and day trips. Come September 1st though, I'm sure time is going to feel like it's stopped.
No comments:
Post a Comment