Our ultrasound is booked, and we've only got 2 weeks to wait. I'm hoping we find out the gender that day. Not long now!
I'm pretty excited too, to see the baby as a BABY, and not a peanut. I think this pregnancy is slowly starting to sink in now... wearing maternity clothes, visiting my midwife twice so far, peeing all the frickin time, always hungry, and FEELING the baby move!
That's right. I'm SURE I felt the baby move. But I don't think it'll happen again for another couple of weeks.
It happened on Tuesday at work. That morning, I "felt" small for some reason, and put of my "normal" jeans and a t-shirt. Nearing the end of the day though, with a belly full of lunch my pants were tight on my stomach, and I was leaning forward at my desk. I suddenly felt what seemed like a small ball spinning in circles. I didn't move for about 30 seconds, and the feeling didn't stop. It was quite neat to feel. I sat up and loosened my belt, and the feeling went away immediately. I knew I only felt it cause my tummy was being squished. I have since packed those pants away in my "too small" bin and have yet to feel it again.
We have decided to splurge and get a 3D ultrasound done as well. I think I've found the place we'll go to, and I guess we've only for another 10-12 weeks for that. Time is creeping by rather quickly! I remember feeling like our upcoming ultrasound was an eternity away, and now it's right around the corner.
There is a 3D ultrasound place in the complex that I work in - I was here for nearly 6 months kept wondering why I would see pregnant women all the time - so I finally check out their website -- the 3D ultrasounds look amazing....so real so 3D heee ;-)
ReplyDeleteIt sometimes feels like butterflies fluttering. LOL
ReplyDeleteWendy
Liz, that is the place we're thinking of going to! :) (Just on Cornwall right?)
ReplyDeleteyeppers, i work in unit 14!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe just learned my cousins went there too (to get the 3D ultrasound). We're pretty positive we'll be sticking with that place now. :)
ReplyDelete